The purpose of this anonymous survey is for you to rate an employer's workplace environment and company values as to whether they are (i) generally age friendly, (ii) unwelcoming to workers age 50+, or (iii) in between. We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews. We review and approve every post before it appears on our site: View ratings.
Your submission and the employer's response, if any, is included in our confidential evaluation of this employer's current or future application to be designated as a Certified Age Friendly Employer.
1. Please enter the name of the employer you are rating:
The company name is a required field.
We do not have an employer in our database. Tell us more about them!
The location of the employer (optional)
The category of the employer (optional)
2. On a scale of 1 to 5, how likely is it that you recommend this employer to an older adult? 1 is very unlikely and 5 is very likely.
4. I know this employer because:
5. I have been, or was, employed by this employer for:
8. I believe age bias is a fact of life in the workplace:
9. I believe age bias in the workplace is:
10. I have personally experienced or observed workplace age bias:
11. Regardless of its treatment of employees based on age (good or bad), I rate my overall satisfaction with this employer as:
12. I worked for this employer primarily in the following location:
13. This survey is anonymous. But if you are open to being contacted by RetirementJobs.com's Research Group, please provide your contact information. Your name or contact information will never be shared with the employer.
Browse All States
Accounting/Tax Preparers Jobs
Non Profit / Encore Jobs
Browse All Categories